Rooibos Almond Milk
Almond Milk is delicious on it's own. Combine that with Rooibos and it's an added a punch, without the stress on the body. You'll be getting antioxidants, without the tannin in Black tea or Green Tea.
Recipe makes about 4 cups. Store in fridge for 1 week.
- 3 Cups Filtered Water
- 5 Rooibos Tea Bags (Or 2 Tbsp of loose Rooibos)
- 1 Cup Raw Almonds (Soaked of course)
- 1 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Sea Salt to Taste
- Bring Water to a boil, and brew Rooibos for 15 minutes.
- Combine everything in a blender, and blend until smooth.
Here are some suggestions for using Rooibos Almond Milk;
- Perfect on Cereals
- Great in Smoothies
- Use where you would use regular milk.
- Add 2 Tbsp Roasted Carob Powder (Or Cacao Nibs or powder for 100% Raw) to make chocolate milk.
- Simply Drink as a refreshing, nutritious drink.