RAW Veggie Pizza
I'll be posting several RAW Pizza recipes. However, I wanted to start with this one as I make it most often. And it's very delicious, and of course RAW (Not heated above 115° F)
To make this pizza, you're going to need 3 Main components;
As well as these two optional toppings;
And then these toppings;
- 1 1/2 Cup chopped spinach
- 1 Small Red Bell Pepper (Chopped)
- 1/4 Cup dried olives, or Kalamata olives.
Putting your pizza together
- Place Pizza Crust on mesh sheet, on top of dehydrator tray.
- Spread Pizza Sauce over the crust. Remember it will flatten as it dehydrates. So don't spread sparingly. I usually go about 1/8-1/4 inch thick
- Spoon the Pizza Cheese on and gently spread. Don't worry about mixing the sauce and cheese.
- Top pizza with spinach, bell pepper, olives and mushrooms (If using)
- Add anything else you like (Experiment a little) If I have any RAW Taco meat left over from taco night, I'll sometimes sprinkle that on.
- Dehydrate at 110°F for about 2-3 hours. Slice in 8 slices and enjoy. Or wrap up for individual meals.