RAW Pizza Sauce
I also have several pizza sauce recipes, this one is pretty simple [And of course RAW]. My daughter loves eating this when it's fresh. I have never tried, but I bet it would be good in some spiralized zucchini as spaghetti.
- 1 Cup Sun-dried tomatoes, soaked 1-2 Hours (Save the soak water)
- 1 Medium sized tomato, quartered and the seeds removed
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice (about 1/2 lemon)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil (Remember, Extra Virgin cold pressed olive oils are best)
- 1 Garlic Clove (I love garlic, so I use about 3)
- 1 Medium size date (As a light sweetener, which helps diffuse the tomatoes)
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Thyme
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon (Or More if you like) crushed red pepper.
- Add everything to a blender, and blend until smooth. (Add soak water slowly if too thick)
Now you're ready to place on your RAW Pizza (Or use in spaghetti if you like the idea of zucchini spaghetti). Sauce will keep in fridge about 3-4 days.