RAW Parmesan Cheese
From Wincel Wiki
This is a RAW recipe for Parmesan Cheese. I like to use this on RAW Spaghetti, RAW Veggie Pizza, and any dish where Parmesan is appropriate.
- 1/2 Cup Macadamia Nuts (Soaked for 2 Hours to soften)
- 1/4 Cup Pine Nuts (Soaked for 2 Hours to soften)
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Teaspoons nutritional yeast (I like to use more like 2 Tablespoons, as I love the cheesy flavor of NY)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt (I like Himalayan Pink Salt the best)
- 2 Tablespoon filtered or fresh spring water
- Add everything to a food processor until smooth. Scrape down the sides as needed. If you don't want to dirty up the food processor, use your smaller ninja.
- Spread thin on a nonstick sheet, place on mesh dehydrator tray and dry at 110-115°F for 6-8 hours.
- When done, peel off and store in a container until your ready to use.