RAW Kamut Buns
This is basically the same recipe as my Pizza crust with some minor changes. This is simply wonderful, and so nutritious. Use on any of the homemade burgers, or really on any sandwich.
Recipe makes about 12 single buns.
- 2 Cups Sprouted Kamut (An Ancient Wheat)
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup Water (Filtered or Fresh Spring Water is best)
- 1/4 Cup Ground Golden Falxseed
- Black Wild Sesame Seeds
- Pinch of Salt
Preparing the Buns
- Start by adding the Sprouted Kamut, Salt, and water into a food processor. Process until it's liquid.
- Add water and Oil, and keep processing until everything is well processed.
- Pour mixture into a bowl, and add flaxseeds and start combining with hands kneading it.
- Scoop out a little less than 1/4 Cup, and shape to fit your veggie burgers.
- Place on lightly oiled nonstick dehydrator sheet
Note: The longer the mixture is kneaded, the more moisture the flaxseeds absorb, and the thicker the mixture becomes. (Your hands will be nice and messy)
Dehydrating the Dough
- Place in Dehydrator set at 110° for 2-3 hours.