RAW BBQ Sauce
This BBQ Sauce is RAW, nutritious, and dimply delicious. Use on RAW Veggie Burgers, sandwiches, fries, onions rings (Of the RAW or Vegan variety of course).
Recipe makes about 1 Cup - Will Keep a week in fridge.
- 1/2 Cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes (Soak for 2 hours keeping soak water)
- 2 or more Tbsp Soak Water (Above, more if needed)
- 2 TBsp Olive Oil
- 2 TBsp Tamari
- 2 TBsp diced white or yellow onion
- 1 TBsp RAW Honey or Agave Nectar
- 2 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Garlic Close (More if you love garlic like I do)
- 1 Tsp Dried Mustard Seed
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 Tsp Chipolte Powder (If you like spicy use add a little Cayenne or Bhut Jolokia powder)
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
Preparing the Sauce
- Add everything to a blend, and blend until smooth.
- If too thick, add soak water until it's where you like it.
Now add to your burger, sandwich, or anything you like.