Hot Wing Sauce
Hot Wing Sauce - The Best in the World!
This is hands down the best wing sauce I've ever had. From a good friend of mine in PA.
- 1/2 gal BBQ sauce
- 1 cup brown mustard
- 1/2 lb butter (melt completely)
- 1 oz curry powder
- 1 oz onion powder
- 1 oz garlic powder
- 1 gal Frank's Red Hot sauce
- 1 1/2 large (28 oz.) bottles Sriracha sauce (or 3 small bottles)
- 4 bottles Tabasco sauce (or 1 large bottle)
- 1/2 oz cayenne pepper powder
Melt the butter, mix in the liquids, then mix in the powders. (Do the powders last; the more liquid available, the less caking of the powder you'll have.) Simmer for a couple hours. Freeze what you're not going to use. Don't be alarmed if it doesn't actually freeze in your freezer. It's nasty stuff, and doesn't get quite frozen. :-)