Ground Veggie Meat
From Wincel Wiki
This is a wonderful reciped for ground veggie meat. Use it in place of your favorite recipe requiring ground meat. I use it in Spaghetti, Chili, and other great recipes.
Makes about 2 cups, and will keep in fridge for 3 days.
- 1 Cup Walnuts, soaked (See Article on soaking)
- 2 Cups shredded zucchini
- 1 Cup Portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 Cup Minced onion (White or Yellow)
- 1/4 Minced Parsley
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Tamari (Traditional Soy Sause w\o wheat)
- Pinch of Sea-Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Coursely ground Walnuts
- Add Zucchini, and pulse. (Don't over do it. You don't want mush)
- Transfer to mixing bowl, add remaining ingredients and mix well by hand
- Dehydrate on non-stick sheet for abour 2-3 hours, then transfer to a mesh and dehydrate additional 2-3 hours.
- Return to bowl, and fluff with a fork.