No easy way to say this. I love nutritional yeast. Tastes so good, and packed with Vitamin B's to include the hard to get B12. Also has folic acid, and aminos. Best of all it gives you that cheese flavor you miss if you're a raw vegan. This recipe is perfect for dipping celery sticks, carrots, or using on wraps, and many other things.
Makes about 6 servings (2TB), and will keep about a while in the fridge.
- 1 Cup: Cashews (Soaked at least 30 minutes)
- 1/4 Cup: Olive Oil
- 1 TB: Miso (I prefer the good ole fashion Miso. But you can use white Miso as well)
- 1 TB: Nutritional Yeast (Or more. I like more)
- 2 Tsp: Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
- Sea Salt to Taste (I use the Pink Himalayan Salt)
Throw everything into a food processor and blend until smooth. If you don't want to dirty up your food processor, I've also made this in one of the smaller Ninja Blenders.