Banana Ginger Pear Cereal
Here's another cereal that's filling, and nutrient dense. It's also extremely easy to make, and works well as a smoothie additive. And best of all it's RAW!
Recipe makes 1 large serving
- 1 Banana
- 1 Pear
- 1 Date
- 1/4 Cup Almonds
- 1 Tbsp Ground Flaxseed (Fresh, always)
- 1 Tbsp Hemp Protein
- 1/2 Tbsp Roasted Carob Powder (Or CaCao Nibs or Powder to make 100% RAW)
- 1/2 Tbsp Grated Fresh Ginger
- Slice Banana into bite size peices.
- Core the Pear, and slice into bite size peices.
- Pit the date, and cut into small peices.
- Dice the Almonds to your liking.
- Combine all ingredients with Hemp Milk, or Almond Milk.
You make make this even more nutritious by topping with a Energy Bar. Or dehydrated fruits;
- Cut Energy bar into small peices, and place on top of cereal. or,
- Cut some dehydrated fruits into small peices and add to your cereal
- Top with Hemp Milk, or Almond Milk